$800 Gaming PC: The Best Pre-Built and DIY PC Builds for 2021
Are you looking for the best gaming PC for under $800? This post has you covered! Whether you want to build your own or buy a pre-built, we’ve got the best options for you.
Best Pre-Built Gaming PCs Under $800
If you’re not too keen on building your own PC, then buying a pre-built is the way to go. Pre-built gaming PCs are usually cheaper than building your own and require less technical knowledge. We’ve rounded up the best pre-built gaming PCs under $800:
- SkyTech Chronos Mini Gaming Computer PC Desktop – This PC comes with an Intel Core-i3 10100F 3.6GHz processor, a GTX 1650 4G graphics card, 500GB SSD, 8G 3000 RAM, RGB fans, AC WiFi, and Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
- CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC – This PC offers an Intel Core i5-10400F 2.9GHz processor, a GTX 1660 Super 6GB graphics card, 500GB SSD, 8GB DDR4 RAM, RGB fans, and Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
- iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element – This PC includes an Intel Core i5-9400F 2.9GHz processor, a GTX 1660Ti 6GB graphics card, 1TB HDD, 8GB DDR4 RAM, RGB fans, and Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
How to Build a $800 Gaming PC
If you’re looking to build your own gaming PC for around $800, then you’ve come to the right place. Building a PC can be a fun and rewarding experience, and you can end up with a top-notch gaming PC for a fraction of the cost. Here’s what you’ll need to build an $800 gaming PC:
- GPU – The PowerColor RX 6700 XT ($299.99) is a great choice for the price. It offers excellent performance and is perfect for 1080p and 1440p gaming.
- RAM – We recommend the TEAMGROUP 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM ($54.99). This RAM is fast and reliable, and is great for gaming and multitasking.
- SSD – The Kingston A400 480GB SSD ($49.99) is a great option. It offers plenty of storage space and is fast and reliable.
- CASE – The Zalman T7 ($49.99) is a great choice. It has a sleek design, plenty of airflow, and is easy to work with.
Once you’ve gathered the necessary components, all you need to do is put them together. We recommend watching a few YouTube tutorials on how to build a PC, as they can help you understand the process better.
Whether you’re looking to buy a pre-built gaming PC or build your own, there are plenty of great options for under $800. Pre-built PCs are usually cheaper and require less technical knowledge, while building your own can be a fun and rewarding experience. No matter which you choose, you can get an awesome gaming PC for under $800.
Would $800 be sufficient to purchase a gaming PC?
An $800 gaming rig is ideal for those who want the latest and greatest hardware components at a budget-friendly price. The combination of the i5-12400F and the RX 6600 XT will give you amazing visuals and performance for 1080p gaming, all while keeping up with the latest technology.
What is the best gaming PC that can be purchased for 800 dollars?
Would $500 be sufficient to purchase a gaming computer?
No, your budget-friendly gaming PC that cost $500 won’t be able to handle 4K gaming or a 144Hz monitor set at 1440P. However, 1080P gaming is still quite popular and your $500 build should be able to handle that resolution with ease.
Would a $700 gaming PC be sufficient?
For a reasonable price of $700, you can set up a great mid-range gaming PC that can easily run games on a 1080P monitor, meet the minimum system requirements for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive, and give you the ability to upgrade to a system that can manage 1440P or 4K resolution in the future.
If you’re looking for high-quality gaming gear to go with your new PC, check out PC Game Gear! They offer a wide range of premium gaming products that will take your gaming experience to the next level. Don’t settle for less – upgrade your setup today with PC Game Gear!